• Can provide more energy
• Can improve endurance
• Can help fight inflammatory reactions
• Can improve oxygen absorption
• It could promote libido
• Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
• Contains polysaccharides (such as beta-glucans) and cordycepin
• Under investigation for potential positive contribution to cancer treatments
• Easy to add to shakes
Cordyceps – 100 grams
€24,95 incl. vat
The Cordyceps is a mushroom that naturally grows as a parasite on an insect. Fortunately, there is a variant, the Cordyceps Militaris, which can also be grown in other ways. This mushroom is rich in amino acids, minerals and polysaccharides. These substances can provide more energy, better oxygen uptake, better stamina and help fight inflammatory reactions
Cordyceps is also used as a natural remedy for stressful situations due to its potential adaptogenic properties. It could improve mental toughness and help lower stress levels.