L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid (amino acids are the building blocks of the proteins in our body) that performs many functions in our body. Essentially, the amino acid can not be made by our own body and must therefore be taken as food supplements.
This amino acid is combined with vitamin B6 and magnesium, two substances involved in the conversion of tryptophan into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
1. Helps reduce stress sensitivity
2. Supports mental pressure and effort
3. Is to promote natural, healthy sleep
4. Helps to induce sleep
5. Reduces jet lag
6. Helps reduce appetite (when slimming)
7. Is good support for smoking or other addictions