• May help improve the immune system
• May help fight viruses
• May help inhibit free radicals
• May support the gastrointestinal tract and improve bowel movements
• Contains antioxidants, flavonoids and polysaccharides
• Being studied for its potential positive contribution in cancer treatments
• Easy to administer add to shakes
Turkey Tail – 100 grams
€24,95 incl. vat
The Turkey Tail, or Coriolos Versicolor, is one of the most researched mushrooms in the world. It is a source of many nutrients that can work great for the body. For example, the Turkey Tail is rich in antioxidants, flavonoids and polysaccharides (PSK and PSP). These substances can improve the immune system, help fight viruses and inhibit free radicals.
The substances PSK and PSP present deserve some extra attention. They are being thoroughly researched for their potential positive contribution to cancer treatments. These polysaccharides appear to be of great value in several ways. In Japan, an isolated form of PSK is already being used to support various cancer treatments.