Additional information about Vitamin B12:
– Is important for the formation of red blood cells
– Contributes to normal cell division
– Supports energy metabolism and energy level
– Helps the immune system
– Contributes to a clear mind
– Plays an important role in building up nerve cells
Vitamin B12 – 240 tablets
€22,95 incl. vat
Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, is a vitamin that is important for various processes in the body. Vitamin B12, for example, contributes to the process of cell renewal, it helps in the production of red blood cells and supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Naturally, Vitamin B12 is only found in animal products such as meat, fish, dairy products and eggs. This can cause problems for vegetarians and vegans. A Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause anemia, fatigue and memory loss, among other things. The elderly or people with a reduced B12 intake can also run into these complaints.