• Strong antioxidant effect
• Helps fight free radicals
• Can provide a better balanced immune system
• Rich in beta-glucans, phytosterols and proteins
• Contains fiber, vitamin D, iron, magnesium and potassium
• Being studied for possible positive contribution to cancer treatment
• Easy to add to shakes
Chaga – 100 grams
€24,95 incl. vat
Chaga is a mushroom with some impressive nicknames such as the black gold and the king of medicinal mushrooms. Chaga, or Inonotus Obliquus, owes these nicknames to the many active substances and associated positive properties. Chaga is full of antioxidants, triterpenes, beta-glucans, phytosterols and proteins. These substances can positively support the immune system and help fight viral complaints and free radicals.
Free radicals are created when the body is exposed to, for example, stress, air pollution or poor nutrition. These can cause oxidative stress and annoying physical ailments. The antioxidant effect of Chaga can therefore also contribute to the prevention of some annoying inconveniences.